Not wanting to fall behind again on the In Color Order HST BOM, I set to yesterday to rattle up the July block. Just when I think though that I am finally getting the hang of these HST's I discover that although the points were perfect I had managed to sew the third row on the wrong way round! How unfair was that? Needless to say the points on that row never achieved the same level of perfection second time around :)
Craftsy BOM, I really enjoyed putting together the modern interpretation and with the leftover material from the blocks managed to put together another two plates.
I have also been pattern testing an embroidery pattern for Rebecca at Sew Festive Handmade and although I can't show you the finished embroidery just yet I can give you a sneak peek. The pattern will be on sale on Craftsy in early August, so I will be able to show you the whole thing then.
- Shades of Green, Fleur Bleu, Checkered Heart, Orange, Sunflower and Reindeer cushions
- Orphan Block needle roll, Pieced Arc Tea towel, Purse and
- Padded Hangers and Key/Coin tidy tutorials posted
- Sunflower and Sew Happy QAL quilts, Play mini-quilt challenge quilt
- Patchwork Block, Dragon and Fashionista Bags
- 7 blocks of In Color Order HST BOM
- (Almost) Irish Chain quilt basted
- 8 Zakka-style SAL projects completed
- Teatime quilt pieced, backed and basted
- 5 blocks of NY Beauty QAL completed and fabric cut for remaining 5 blocks
- 14 blocks of Craftsy BOM completed (on schedule)
- In the Bag Ugly Fabric challenge fabrics arrived still waiting for inspiration!
- 6 Summer Quilt Bee blocks completed (one month ahead!)
- 1 Star of Africa Bee block completed and sent
- Sew Festive Handmade embroidery project
- Indigo and violet rainbow cushions
- Last block of Sampler quilt
- Amy Butler bag
- Christmas mini quilts
- Practically Paper Piecing Blog Hop project
Maybe it is not looking so bad after all! Looking forward to seeing how everyone else is progressing.
Linking up to WIP Wednesday and We Did it Wednesday