Speaking of competitions, voting is still open in the
I know the entries are all fabulous and it is really hard to choose between them but if you haven't already voted, you can cast your vote here. There are great prizes up for grabs, so vote to make sure your favourite wins one of them :)
Although I didn't quite get my In Color Order HST BOM completed before the FAL deadline, I have been quilting away ever since and the quilting is now nearly completed. As this quilt has been on my finish list for every quarter this year, that is definitely progress!
I don't know whether it is because the border fabric is dark and the wadding is light so it is more noticeable, but everything is covered in fluff at the minute. Anyone would think it was moulting season around here!
No wadding needed yet though for the SMQ, Up, up and Away quilt, it will be a while before I need to get that order in :) Although, there are now less than 300 blocks needed for the quilt top! It doesn't sound too bad if I say it quickly enough :)
Progress is being made though, and now that I am using the strips of 10 blocks from my Bee mates, in theory the strips should go together quicker! We shall see how well that theory holds up.
So this is how my WIP list looks now
- In Color Order HST BOM - quilting almost completed!
- Sunday Morning Quilt Bee blocks received, 2 more to be added by me
- Sunday Morning Quilt2 Bee 313 blocks made, 277 to go!
Sunday Morning Quilt2 Bee- COMPLETED
- Star of Africa Bee blocks completed and sent (only 2 left to make!)
Scrappy Trip Around the World Bee Q2- COMPLETED AND SENT
- And Sew On BOM - eight blocks completed (One left to make!)
Paris Cushion- COMPLETED Stamp it Up Swap pouch- COMPLETED AND SENT
- (Almost) Irish Chain quilt basted
- 5 blocks of NY Beauty QAL completed and fabric cut for remaining 5 blocks
- 20 blocks of Craftsy BOM completed
Linking up to