Entries to the Holiday Memories Mini Quilt Competition are now closed, which means that it is time to vote for your favourite. So here's the lowdown on voting;
- Vote by clicking on the heart in the top right hand corner of your favourite.
- Each IP address has only one vote per category so spend it wisely :)
- All of the entries have been anonymised to make the process as fair as possible too
- Voting will close at 23.59GMT on Friday, October 11th
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday, October 15th
In the meantime, the expert judges will be scrutinising all of the entries to bestow their Best in Show awards. Here's a quick reminder of why they are going to be such great scrutineers :)
- Kristy at is well known to many of you as the paper-piecing pattern supremo of such diverse lines as Retro Kitchenware and LEGO Star Wars characters
- Cindy at Tops to Treasures is a longarm quilter par excellence and a Moda Bakeshop designer to boot
- Sheila at bluepatch quilter is a quilt class teacher of many years standing who describes herself as an enthusiastic quilter, but her pupils might think that is underselling herself
I am glad it is down to them and not me, I would have a really tough time choosing!
So what are you waiting for? Let's vote!
Great quits! It was fun reading about them all.ReplyDelete
What a great final line up!ReplyDelete
lots to see here but could not work out how to place my vote so sorry no vote from me I do not do twitter.ReplyDelete
Such fabulous entries! Going to be a difficult task to judge - glad it doesn't rely entirely on me!ReplyDelete
Oh my goodness time came flying by and I didn't finish mine :( but lots of fabulous entriesReplyDelete
Great job all round ladies! North Dakota is hillier than I remember though. Can't remember anyone wanting to go there on holiday either tee hee :oDReplyDelete