Wednesday 18 November 2015

Ho, Ho, Ho and on We Sew - getting closer!

Well you probably don't need me to tell you that that big holiday starting with a C is not too far away, so I shall just say that there are only two more Ho, Ho, Ho and on We Sew Link Parties before the big day!


This month's Link Party is hosted by Joanne, who blogs at Rose & Dahlia. Joanne is a knitter of the loveliest shawls and is becoming quite the avid swapper with fabulous mini quilts and bags winging their way to very happy swap partners in recent months! Check out her brilliant idea for hanging up your handmade Christmas stockings here


If you need a bit more than inspiration to kickstart your crafting then, of course, there is another wonderful giveaway to tempt you too.

Last month's giveaway of  lovely Liberty fabric generously donated by Sarah at Duck Egg Threads was won by Vicki, who linked up her fabulous snowmen.  This month we have this lovely Christmas fabric, Lost and Found Christmas by Riley Blake designs to help you with those last minute makes, and as usual all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is link up your Christmas and Holiday makes this month to the Link party at Rose & Dahlia.


Whilst I have a couple of Christmas craft projects underway this month, I have only one finish so far, which is the table runner for my son and daughter-in-law that I made whilst testing Leanne's Friendship Galaxy pattern


If you have made any Christmas or Holiday gifts or Home Decorations this month head on over to Rose & Dahlia  to link them up and you might be the lucky winner of that bundle of lovely Christmas fabric, you know it would be a great addition to your stash :)
The Link Party will remain open until the end of the month so you have plenty of time to get crafting!


As ever, these lovely sponsors deserve a big thank you for their generous support of the link party.










Crafty Trimmings

http://www.patchworkelephant.com/



Logo Sew Hot



Plush Addict Logo





Quilting Fabric at the Fat Quarter Shop

5 comments:

  1. It's just over 5 weeks now - hopefully people have their To Do lists well underway! I'm not there yet, but I'm getting there :) I need to make some cute gift tags so I can get wrapping (well, bagging, as I try to use fabric gift bags as much as possible), and I have to remember where I put the "these things get unpacked first when Christmas rolls around" items - the gift bags, the ribbon, cards, Christmas address labels etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is approaching way too quickly. Funnily enough, I felt organised last month, but not so this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting scarily close - finishing the binding on 3 candle mats this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You table runner looks great. I must make up a post for this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh? What? Is Christmas soon? Oh bu@@er! I could start planning, but instead I'll follow the link to Joanne's!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate every one! I will reply by email unless you are a no-reply blogger, in which case you will need to check back in the comments list for my reply, sorry!

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to the level of spam comments I have been receiving lately, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...