So I brushed the dust off my Craftsy BOM quilt blocks and pulled out my instructions for the August blocks! The theme for August was stars and after a quick refresher the two blocks looked like this.
The first was this simple star and the second
A star in a star!
So another two blocks nearer to the end of this BOM. September's blocks are based on the Drunkard's Path pattern so my sewing table has some of these waiting for me to work on them.
These are so not my favourite thing to work on!
Still the pile of completed blocks is getting bigger and better.
It will be nice to tick this off eventually :)
Here is how the WIP list is looking now
- In Color Order HST BOM - Top Completed
- (Almost) Irish Chain quilt basted
Tsatime quilt pieced, backed and bastedCOMPLETED
- 5 blocks of NY Beauty QAL completed and fabric cut for remaining 5 blocks
- 16 blocks of Craftsy BOM completed (way behind schedule)
- Sunday Morning Quilt Bee blocks received
- Sunday Morning Quilt2 Bee blocks sent (on schedule)
- Star of Africa Bee blocks completed and sent (back on schedule just!)
Friendship Bag Swap - Bag made ready to be filledCOMPLETED Modern Scrappy Bits Swap 3rd RoundCOMPLETED Triple Zip A Long pouchCOMPLETED Curved Seams Challenge signed upCOMPLETED
- And And Sew On BOM - first block completed (one block behind schedule)
Just my Type paper-pieced blockCOMPLETED
- Everything but the Kitchen Sink SAL - 2nd block sewn
- Crafty Cooks and Apron Swap signed up
There are a couple of places left to fill in the Crafty Cooks Apron and Recipe Swap before the deadline on March 15th. So if you have been thinking of joining us but not yet done so dust off your favourite recipe book, channel your inner domestic diva and sign up here!
Linking up to