On my return to Riga I had another fabric parcel waiting for me, Erin's of Missy Mac Creations Fugly Fabric giveaway had arrived. Isn't in nice to get fabric in the post when you are not expecting it? Erin had offered a very generous 80 charm squares, and I am already mulling over which projects to use them in. Having enjoyed my paper piecing so much recently I bought Carol Doak's 300 Paper Piecing Patterns book whilst at home, so I think that might feature heavily in the projects for the squares, although I also have a couple of bag patterns using charm squares too, so they might get a look-in too.
In amongst all this retail therapy I did manage to get some sewing done too! As well as finishing the Sew Happy QAL, I also finished the third block of In Color Order's HST BOM, compared to the Sew Happy QAL, the gaps between the blocks appearing seem so long, but as I am currently behind with both Katy's FPPFTT and the NY Beauty QAL blocks, perhaps that is just as well. As for the Craftsy BOM, let's just not go there!
- Reindeer Cushion
- Shades of Green, Fleur Bleu, Checkered Heart and Orange cushions
- Orphan Block needle roll
- Pieced arc tea towel
- Yo-yo maker purse
- Padded hangers and tutorial
- Sew Happy QAL quilt (My March WIP of 12 WIP's in 2012!)
- 3 blocks of In Color Order HST BOM (up-to-date)
- (Almost) Irish Chain quilt now basted
- First and second blocks of FPPFTT completed (1 block behind schedule)
- First border of teatime quilt completed, blocks to be calculated and cut
- New York Beauty QAL fabric bought (1 block behind schedule)
- Indigo, yellow and violet rainbow cushions
- Sunflower Quilt
- Last block of Sampler quilt - no progress but it is in the UK and I am back in Latvia!
- Amy Butler bag
- Bag Making Bible Fashionista Bag
- Dragon Bag
- Patchwork Block bag
- Christmas mini quilts
- Craftsy BOM which I have signed up for but still haven't looked at yet!
Hope you are all making progress too.
Linking up to Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday and Esther's WOW