Thursday 26 November 2015

See you at Sew Mama Sew


I am a guest curator over at Sew Mama Sew today as part of the Handmade Holidays series being held throughout November.




My theme for the day is Gifts for Grandparents, so if you are looking for inspiration in that department look no further :)



If you have been inspired to make your own Christmas gifts or holiday decorations this year there is still time to link them up to this month's Ho, Ho, Ho and on We Sew Link Party over at Rose and Dahlia.


 This lovely fabric is up for grabs by one lucky linker!

You have until the end of the month to link up, so plenty of time to be inspired :)



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate every one! I will reply by email unless you are a no-reply blogger, in which case you will need to check back in the comments list for my reply, sorry!

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to the level of spam comments I have been receiving lately, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...