Wednesday 25 December 2013

New to Me in December

Merry Christmas to one and all, I hope you are having a lovely day!


Graphics Fairy image
Welcome to the last New to Me link up for 2013, this month in my Christmas gift making I have tried out a couple of projects that were very definitely New to Me



Christmas Chutney

I have made my first ever jars of Chutney and Jelly, which are hopefully being opened by their recipients as you read this.

Moose pyjamas


Sewn my first ever pair of pyjamas, and have already got a request for another pair :)


Mouse cheeseboard

And tried out transferring an image onto wood for the very first time!

So what have you been up to this month?

Link up your New to Me posts below and share your triumphs and/or disasters.

As ever please help to spread the word by linking back to this post in your post and/or adding the blog button to your sidebar.





Check out the other links and leave a comment along the way. The emphasis of this link party is to celebrate the trying of something new, whether it works out exactly as planned or not, so a little encouragement here and there would not go amiss! 

The link will remain open until December 31st so if you found some exciting new tools or kits in your Christmas stocking you have time to try them out and link them up :)

If one of your New Year resolutions is to try out new things in 2014 then you will be pleased to hear that the New to Me Link party will continue in 2014. We have had an amazing array of new skills and activities tried out over 2013, from raising chickens and inserting zips to taking a hot-air balloon ride. I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone tries out in 2014.  Join with me on the 25th of each month as we celebrate our successes and commiserate over our failures!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks to you, Fiona, I made my first friendship bracelet, so have added that. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great round up to me! Hope you had a great day yesterday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had lots of lovely makes Fiona I'm sure the recipients are very happy with their gifts. I'm looking forward to the New to Me link up this year thank you for continuing the link up.
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate every one! I will reply by email unless you are a no-reply blogger, in which case you will need to check back in the comments list for my reply, sorry!

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to the level of spam comments I have been receiving lately, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...