The monthly mosaic definitely shows that sewing and baking were top of the list for April, could it be something to do with all those buns and cakes around at Easter, do you think?
1. Insulated pot mat, 2. Crafty Cooks Apron Front, 3. SMQ block April 2, 4. SMQ block April 1, 5. And Sew On April block, 6. Crafty Cooks Apron back
So to the WIP's where progress of a sort has been made.
I can't decide on how to quilt the individual blocks, should I go for similar quilting for each block or a pattern that is particular to the block? All suggestions welcome but bear in mind my (limited) quilting abilities :)
I've even found the time to make a start on some paper-piecing for a block that I volunteered to test for Gemma at Pretty Bobbins. (If you love FMQ'ing Gemma has a great giveaway on her blog right now!)
The last bit of progress is actually not mine but Linda's. Linda was my secret partner in the Crafty Cooks Apron and Recipe Swap and her parcel was waiting for me on our return from a trip to London at the beginning of the week.
- In Color Order HST BOM - quilting started!
- (Almost) Irish Chain quilt basted
- 5 blocks of NY Beauty QAL completed and fabric cut for remaining 5 blocks
- 18 blocks of Craftsy BOM completed (only 2 more to go!)
- Sunday Morning Quilt Bee blocks received
- Sunday Morning Quilt2 Bee blocks sent (on schedule)
- Star of Africa Bee blocks completed and sent (1 month behind schedule)
- And And Sew On BOM - three blocks completed (one behind schedule)
Crafty Cooks Apron and Recipe Swap- COMPLETED AND SENT Umbrella Prints Trimmings Competition entryCOMPLETED
- Madrona Road quilt - waiting to decide on pattern!
- Paris Cushion - no progress
Linking up to