My three projects for the challenge were the following:
- By the end of the 100 days I would like to have made at least one full set of clothes for the little fellow.
And here is even more progress
The proof of the pudding.
I started with the easiest pattern I had and thankfully, it worked out fine. My fingers are all still intact and no essential bits of fabric were inadvertently sheared off during the making of these leggings, that is definitely a win in my book :)
- My second challenge project was to make a small Boutis piece for my EG group.
Ticking this one off of the list leaves me lots of time to tackle the final challenge project.
- These blocks, and some added since this photo was taken, are from the Craftsy BOM of 2012! I need to add sashing, which I have the fabric for, and then work out how to quilt it. I doubt very much if I will get the quilting completed for the challenge, I am an arch procrastinator when it comes to basting quilts, but I would like it, at least, to become a completed quilt top!
So, that is my progress to date on the challenge, I am counting it as one and a half complete so far which is already better than I managed last year!
Check out how my fellow challenge participants are progressing over at Quilter in the Closet