Another project completed before the deadline, this is in danger of becoming a habit!
Swap has been filled with goodies and posted off. I really enjoyed putting the bag and package together, and given the cost of the postage to the US I am really, really pleased that I didn't make a bigger bag :)
One package out, another one in.
Etsy shop and look at all the extras she included in the package!
I have had my eye on the vintage blue fabric ever since Karen added it to her shop, so I am delighted to finally have some in my stash. It may not be there for long though, as I have asked my fellow Star of Africa Bee members to make house blocks for my month in the Bee and this fabric will be perfect for the quilt backing.
So this is what my WIP list looks like now
- In Color Order HST BOM - Top Completed
- (Almost) Irish Chain quilt basted
- 5 blocks of NY Beauty QAL completed and fabric cut for remaining 5 blocks
- 14 blocks of Craftsy BOM completed (way behind schedule)
- Sunday Morning Quilt Bee blocks completed and sent
- Star of Africa Bee blocks completed and sent (on schedule just!)
Friendship Bag Swap - Bag made ready to be filledCOMPLETED AND SENT
- Modern Scrappy Bits Swap 3rd Round - partner details received
Triple Zip A Long pouchCOMPLETED Curved Seams Challenge signed upCOMPLETED
- And And Sew On BOM - first block completed
Just my Type paper-pieced blockCOMPLETED
- Everything but the Kitchen Sink SAL - no progress
Hope you are having a productive week.
Linking up to WIP Wednesday and We Did it Wednesday .