Sew Me a Song to make the panel up into a cushion but that had been all the progress made since the class.
When I received a copy of Pillow Pop , compiled by Heather Bostic, for my birthday recently I discovered the ideal project for my embroidery. The third project in the book, Photogenic, is for a cushion cover that incorporates an embroidered panel on the cushion front, so the wait to start this project was obviously meant to be :)
And here is how my embroidered panel looks now with suitably French food and wine themed fabrics for the borders!
With some straightforward quilting and an envelope backing I might even have a finish for Friday out of this too.
So this is how my WIP list looks now
- In Color Order HST BOM - quilting started!
- Sunday Morning Quilt Bee blocks received, 2 more to be added by me
- Sunday Morning Quilt2 Bee 279 blocks made, 311 to go!
Sunday Morning Quilt2 Bee- COMPLETED AND SENT
- Star of Africa Bee blocks completed and sent (only 2 left to make!)
Scrappy Trip Around the World Bee Q2- COMPLETED AND SENT
- And Sew On BOM - eight blocks completed (One left to make!)
- Paris Cushion - top completed
- (Almost) Irish Chain quilt basted
- 5 blocks of NY Beauty QAL completed and fabric cut for remaining 5 blocks
- 20 blocks of Craftsy BOM completed
So, that's my progress this week, hope you have had a productive week too.
Linking up to