Thursday 11 October 2012

Market temptations

As you know by now there is nothing I like more than wandering around a market. If that market happens to be in France on a sunny day, well that is even better!

So you can guess where I headed to on our recent trip to France on Monday Market Day. Whilst the fruit and veg are always bountiful and the seafood stall is guaranteed to leave my wallet a bit lighter, there are other equally tempting stalls to be found there.


Oh to have green fingers!

So lovely!

I am sure you can work out why this is my favourite stall of them all! As well as all the ribbons you can see, this stall has boxes and boxes of button cards for sale. Naturally I succumbed :)


Just perfect for more button necklaces, don't you think?

Tomorrow it is my stop on the Travellin' Pic Stitch Blog Hop, so I hope you will get a chance to stop off and check out my English Paper Piecing project. See you then!





7 comments:

  1. I'm drooling over the flower stalls, let alone those ribbons and buttons! I love visiting markets, even just food ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mraket in France sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, especially outside of the summer when the stalls are all aimed at locals, so full of things you might actually want to buy!

      Delete
  3. I love the blue hydrangea, wish I could grow ones like that! The buttons are fab too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That market sounds like a great experience. Can't wait to see what you do with those buttons. You are SO creative, I just know it will be something wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... I'd have to stop at both the plant stall as well as the ribbon and button stall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you ad to buy the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate every one! I will reply by email unless you are a no-reply blogger, in which case you will need to check back in the comments list for my reply, sorry!

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to the level of spam comments I have been receiving lately, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...