To my delight one of the first stalls I came across was selling vintage linens. Not only that though, as the stallholder had had such a good day at a big antiques fair the previous week she was keen to offload her remaining stock so was slashing her prices with gusto! Now that is my kind of stall :)
It would have been wrong not to help her destash wouldn't it?
Hoop Love Vintage Transfers Flickr group but have never had anything to upload. Hopefully, this will be my first contribution, although I think I need to do some research to make sure it is out of copyright first. If you have any idea where this might be from I would be delighted to hear!
My final purchase was the Old WIP referred to in the title. These abandoned EPP hexagons were calling to me.
It has been a few weeks since I last updated my WIP list so here is how it is looking at the moment.
- 7 blocks of In Color Order HST BOM ( 4 blocks behind schedule)
- (Almost) Irish Chain quilt basted
- Teatime quilt pieced, backed and basted
- 5 blocks of NY Beauty QAL completed and fabric cut for remaining 5 blocks
- 14 blocks of Craftsy BOM completed (3 months behind schedule)
- Sunday Morning Quilt Bee blocks completed and sent (on schedule)
- Star of Africa Bee blocks completed and sent (on schedule just!)
- Travelling Pic Stitch Blog Hop project (not going to make Nov 30th deadline!)
- Modern Scrappy Bits Swap item to be sent by Dec 5th
- Ring your neck Challenge scarf completed
- Indigo and violet rainbow cushions
- Last block of Sampler quilt
Linking up to Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday