Friday 14 July 2017

Good to Go


Remember this hat?


Well, I couldn't just send a hat off to my friend's new grandson, so I dug through my stash of knit fabric from previous projects for the gorgeous grandson and found enough fabric to make this.

My go-to t-shirt pattern from Brindille and Twig. I am definitely getting good use out of that pattern!

This one seemed tiny even although it is only a few sizes smaller than I am now using for the gorgeous grandson.


With the addition of a matching pair of leggings, pattern you will have guessed from Brindille and Twig, I had a much more respectable gift to send off in the post.

Next up some summer sewing for the gorgeous grandson's first holiday :)

Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts

9 comments:

  1. Oh what an adorable outfit - especially the hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit and sure to be loved and worn and thought of as very special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little outfit - you must be so pleased with your gift sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that's lovely - fab present!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Perfect little boy's outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's such a sweet little outfit - perfect for a little boy :) That t-shirt print is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little outfit you sewed up for your friend's new grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super, super cute, Fiona. Isn't it good when you can use a pattern over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great little collection! Bet they are delighted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate every one! I will reply by email unless you are a no-reply blogger, in which case you will need to check back in the comments list for my reply, sorry!

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to the level of spam comments I have been receiving lately, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...