Friday 18 April 2014

Ho, Ho, Ho and on We Sew April Link Party


  

With Winter all but out of the way here Christmas past is an almost forgotten memory and Christmas to come seems like such a long way away. However, Paula and I continue in our efforts to encourage you to get ahead this year with our monthly Link Party.





This month we have a lovely mini winter-themed Cross Stitch kit for one lucky linker, courtesy of the lovely Rachel at

Ray Stitch Haberdashery
http://www.raystitch.co.uk/


To win, all you need do is link up a Christmas- themed or gift project that you have created this month and you could be the randomly drawn winner. So, not only will you have one reason for feeling smug by having a Christmas project done and dusted already, but you could be a winner too :)

This month's Link Party is hosted by Karen at Practically Pippy, who happens to have been the winner of last month's thread bundle from Fluffy Sheep Quilting :) Don't worry winning the giveaway doesn't mean that you will be asked to host the next Link Party!

As ever I would like to thank all of our lovely prize sponsors for their generosity in supporting our efforts to make this your most organised Christmas crafting year yet!

My PhotoQuilting Fabric at the Fat Quarter Shop
Ray Stitch HaberdasheryPosie: Rosy Little Things


Backstitch   Plush Addict Logo
Fluffy Sheep Quilting

I do have a Christmas gift project made and tucked away for December, but it has to remain secret for a while longer, so all I can show you is this sneak peek!

Liberty and Lace, weren't they just made for each other? There is also a bit of linen and Lizzie House in this project too, how much alliteration can one person fit in a project :) ??

Head on over to Karen and get linking up those projects!

As ever you have until the end of the month to link up, so there is still lots of time to finish off that project that is on your to-do list every December but then put away every January for next year! This year we are going to be so organised we won't know what to do with ourselves in the run-up to Christmas :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm very happy - I got 2 Christmas presents done in April - I just need to make drawstring gift bags for them and I can post :) I'll be happy to cross them off my list!

    Nice sneak peek - my guesses - lace trimmed basket handle, maybe ... or headband ... or embellishment for a tote? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good stashing Christmas goods!!! I had high hopes but can't keep up with the day to day projects. Liberty + lace= perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so not going to do Christmas just yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the reveal of the 4L project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had such good intentions about taking part in this linky but another month has gone by and I've created a big fat 0 ready for Christmas, it'll be another sweat shop finish in December I'll bet :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm almost done with my fourth Christmas gift for the year! Hopefully this means that my Christmas season wont be as crazy as normal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liberty and lace? Looking good... I'm so curious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate every one! I will reply by email unless you are a no-reply blogger, in which case you will need to check back in the comments list for my reply, sorry!

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to the level of spam comments I have been receiving lately, sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...