The deadline for
Then I decided to use some Lithuanian linen along with my quilting cotton so stitched every seam twice as I am paranoid about the linen fraying. So twice the work again. Might I be a glutton for punishment do you think??
Anyway, here is what I eventually made for my partner
|Crafty Cooks Apron Front|
The Apron has linen panels bordered with patchwork strips and two patch pockets on the front.
|Crafty Cooks Apron Reverse|
On the reverse side the apron is plain linen bordered with Summersville cotton with a cotton patch pocket. I hope my partner likes it.
Now I just need to decide which of my favourite recipes to print out to go with the apron. I have so many I think this might take some time :)
This has been a really fun swap with some gorgeous Aprons popping up in the Flickr Group already. There will be some seriously stylish Cooks around soon!
As it is Wednesday it is also time to look at my WIP list, which now looks like this;
- In Color Order HST BOM - Backed and Basted!
- (Almost) Irish Chain quilt basted
- 5 blocks of NY Beauty QAL completed and fabric cut for remaining 5 blocks
- 18 blocks of Craftsy BOM completed (only 2 more to go!)
- Sunday Morning Quilt Bee blocks received
- Sunday Morning Quilt2 Bee blocks sent (on schedule)
- Star of Africa Bee blocks completed and sent (1 month behind schedule)
- And And Sew On BOM - three blocks completed (back on schedule)
- Crafty Cooks Apron and Recipe Swap - Apron completed
Umbrella Prints Trimmings Competition entryCOMPLETED
- Madrona Road quilt - waiting to decide on pattern!
- Paris Cushion - no progress
Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress.
Don't forget the link up opens tomorrow if you have tried something New to You this month!