At the moment, the only time that I get to work on the Up, up and away quilt is my Monday quilt group.
Now that I have used up all of the blocks received from the Sunday Morning Quilts Bee, it is down to me to put together the 180 blocks still needed to complete that top.
So, there has been a bit of prepping going on for the class today.
180 2.5" squares cut out and ready to have their triangles attached!
I only had a Kona white in my stash ( I forget which one) and as the first half of the quilt is made with lots of different whites and white tone-on-tones, I didn't want this second half to be only one white fabric, so a little retail therapy was in order.