In my enthusiasm I had three finishes that I hoped to complete in this Quarter. Rather embarrassingly only one of them has actually been finished.
The three prospective finishes were
The Time for Tea quilt,
The Sunday Morning Quilts Bee quilt
And the only one finished out of these three is
The Time for Tea quilt!
The HST BOM is at least backed and basted, which is more than can be said for the SMQ quilt. Indecision is to blame for both of these still lurking as UFOs!
I was just going to make a couple of extra blocks for the SMQ quilt and piece them together randomly and then I saw the fabulous quilt that Kimmie made from her Bee blocks and indecision took over!
Needless to say I am also dithering about the quilting of the HST quilt, which is why it isn't finished either. Looks like my New Year's resolve to stop procrastinating needs a bit more work :)
All is not lost though as I have actually managed to complete this month's block for the And Sew On BOM and it is only the 3rd of the month! Now that is a record for me :)
If I manage to get March's block done this month too I will be back on track, that will be a good (and unusual feeling).
So my WIP list now looks like this
- In Color Order HST BOM - Backed and Basted!
- (Almost) Irish Chain quilt basted
Teatime quilt pieced, backed and bastedCOMPLETED
- 5 blocks of NY Beauty QAL completed and fabric cut for remaining 5 blocks
- 18 blocks of Craftsy BOM completed (only 2 more to go!)
- Sunday Morning Quilt Bee blocks received
- Sunday Morning Quilt2 Bee blocks sent (on schedule)
- Star of Africa Bee blocks completed and sent (just about on schedule)
Modern Scrappy Bits Swap 3rd RoundCOMPLETED Fancy Feet Challenge signed upCOMPLETED
- And And Sew On BOM - three blocks completed (back on schedule)
- Everything but the Kitchen Sink SAL - 2nd block sewn
- Crafty Cooks Apron and Recipe Swap waiting for fabric to arrive!
- Umbrella Prints Trimmings Competition entry started
Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress.